We know how tricky writing subject lines can be. We “professors” at Revinate University have been hard at work uncovering subject line insights to help inspire your next campaigns.
Each month, we’re bringing you the best-performing subject lines achieved by our EMEA hotel customers from the same time last year. Check out last September’s top five below:
1. Subject line: Plan Ahead, Save Smart, [GUEST FIRST NAME]!
Open rate: 59%
Why we love it: A little personalization goes a long way as does an advanced booking offer.
2. Subject line: Dear [GUEST FIRST NAME], make the most of Autumn
Open rate: 25%
Why we love it: Great way to celebrate the new season with a personal invitation to take full advantage of fall.
3. Subject line: Dear [GUEST FIRST NAME]… it takes place in Geneva only this weekend!
Open rate: 23%
Why we love it: Urgent, exclusive, personal – this hits all the high notes!
4. Subject line: Shh! This Is Our Little Secret – [Hotel]
Open rate: 18%
Why we love it: What’s the secret?? Only one way to find out…
5. Subject line: It’s not too early to book your Christmas event
Open rate: 18%
Why we love it: Talking about Christmas in September is a great way to get noticed. Plus, it really is “never too early” to get your holiday event space booked!
That’s a wrap on the top hotel marketing subject lines for September, based on Revinate’s EMEA customer data. We’ll be back soon with the top subject lines for October to inspire your next batch of campaigns. Now go on and get writing!
The post Top Hotel Marketing Subject Lines of September 2018 – EMEA appeared first on Revinate.