Without further ado, here are some of the bigger changes to make note of:
- Reference to our GDPR Addendum. As a Data Processor, we process personal data you provide to us as a Controller. Our GDPR Addendum explains we will support your and your customer's rights under EU Data Protection Legislation, including rights of access, correction, restriction, objection, erasure, or data portability of Personal data.
- Announcement of our Privacy Sheild Certification. As part of our GDPR readiness work we certified under the US Department of Commerce's Privacy Shield program. This provides a legal basis for transferring personal data from the European Economic Area to the United States as part of our operations.
- Transparent reference to our list of third-party sub-processors that have access to Personal Data.
- Liability under our Terms of Service. As we handle personal data, we want to cover ourselves and our customers. We state how we cover losses related to direct damages, which includes damage from data breaches.
- Payment Terms. In order to better serve our ever-growing customer base, we have simplified our standard payment terms. Payments are due upon receipt, and any balance overdue beyond 30 days may be subject to late fees.